Today is our eighth anniversary! We are happy to report we are even more in love than we were eight years ago. Life is good being married to your best friend.
E to the Jay here - Happy Anniversary you guys!! I was going to surprise you both with two tickets to Cedar City, Utah where you would be serenaded by myself and be fed the best buffalo burgers around, but alas, not having a job really limits my financial possibilities. Ann and I wish you guys the best and we miss living by our Phillips clan. Lexie, be sure to hold Brian extra long for me today....I miss that good ol' chap!! Lauren and Jasmine say "Congrats" to you too as well and say "Hi" to Sophie, Nora, and Miles!! Love you guys!!
Hey Penny didn't remind me. Happy anniversary! I was so excited when Brian finally came to his senses. You two are a great couple with a wonderful family. Sure love you all. Grandpa John
Congratulations! The 29th marked 8 years for Matt and I also!! Isnt it amazing to look back at all the things you have accomplished and survived in that time! I am to the point now that I find it hard to remember life with out matt part of it!! Hope you two continue to have such a great life!! You are a beautiful couple! ( always were cute together! )
Happy Anniversary to one cute couple! I always knewyou would marry Brian. I remember the day when you were THIRTEEN and you told me you were going to marry him some day! What a smart thirteen year old you were. Sure love you two and your cute family! Miss you lots. momma
8 comments:
Happy Anniversary! I am glad you survived girls camp so you could make it to the eight year mark:). And thank you for feeding my husband!
Congratulations. We are so proud of you guys.
dad phillips
E to the Jay here - Happy Anniversary you guys!! I was going to surprise you both with two tickets to Cedar City, Utah where you would be serenaded by myself and be fed the best buffalo burgers around, but alas, not having a job really limits my financial possibilities. Ann and I wish you guys the best and we miss living by our Phillips clan. Lexie, be sure to hold Brian extra long for me today....I miss that good ol' chap!! Lauren and Jasmine say "Congrats" to you too as well and say "Hi" to Sophie, Nora, and Miles!! Love you guys!!
Happy Anniversary!! We're coming up on our 8th this year, too!
Hey Penny didn't remind me. Happy anniversary! I was so excited when Brian finally came to his senses. You two are a great couple with a wonderful family. Sure love you all.
Grandpa John
Congratulations! The 29th marked 8 years for Matt and I also!! Isnt it amazing to look back at all the things you have accomplished and survived in that time! I am to the point now that I find it hard to remember life with out matt part of it!! Hope you two continue to have such a great life!! You are a beautiful couple! ( always were cute together! )
Happy Anniversary to one cute couple! I always knewyou would marry Brian. I remember the day when you were THIRTEEN and you told me you were going to marry him some day! What a smart thirteen year old you were. Sure love you two and your cute family! Miss you lots. momma
Happy Anniversary! I love that you two have been in love for so long. :)
Post a Comment