Brian, Lexie, Sophie, Nora, Miles & Wesley
What a darling picture. Your kids are so beautiful. It will be fun to see what the new addition looks like. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy.
What good genes your kids have. Blonde or not, he/she is bound to be ADORABLE, that trend can't be broken. :)
Blond and beautiful!
Oh my goodness, that picture is perfection!
At least they get something from my side of the family! I love the pictures! thanks you for the great birthday present. I miss those blonde kids so much. You and Brian too!
Great pictures! maybe they got there eyes from me. Well, maybe not but I sure miss you all too. Grandpa John
They all look like little model kids. What beautiful kids you have!
Hey ya never know! I had 3 blondes and Olive came out reddish brown!
and DANG CUTE!!!!
i think the gentetic square might actually be in favor of a brunett on number four! Either way they are beautiful! Hope you feel well!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
What a darling picture. Your kids are so beautiful. It will be fun to see what the new addition looks like. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy.
What good genes your kids have. Blonde or not, he/she is bound to be ADORABLE, that trend can't be broken. :)
Blond and beautiful!
Oh my goodness, that picture is perfection!
At least they get something from my side of the family! I love the pictures! thanks you for the great birthday present. I miss those blonde kids so much. You and Brian too!
Great pictures! maybe they got there eyes from me. Well, maybe not but I sure miss you all too.
Grandpa John
They all look like little model kids. What beautiful kids you have!
Hey ya never know! I had 3 blondes and Olive came out reddish brown!
and DANG CUTE!!!!
i think the gentetic square might actually be in favor of a brunett on number four! Either way they are beautiful! Hope you feel well!
Post a Comment