Enjoying the warm weather at the park!







Anticipating the garbage man's arrival


listening to the i-pod over breakfast

watching squirrels in our yard
... and a belated picture of the girls' pumpkins!

Sophie's on the left and Nora's on the right. They drew the faces on with Sharpies and then we helped them with the carving. Every time Miles see's a pumpkin he says, "HOWEEEEN!" So cute.



6 comments:
Ya for fall fun! playing in the leaves was my favorite day. I love living by everyone here!!
It makes it easier to be away from you guys to see these pictures. That one of Nora in the leaves is beautiful. All of them are good but that one is especially good. We look forward to seeing you here at Thanksgiving, eh?
dad and Grandpa Phillips
So fun! Miles is a crazy man climbing all the way up there. I could see Gwen right behind him though.
Cute cute! I love Nora's hair BTW!
You could sell either cereal or IPods with that shot of Miles! He is such a doll! And I love that it wasn't until I enlarged the "leaves" picture that I noticed Tim in the group. Ha ha ha!
Thanks for the new pics! Sophie's hair is getting so long! Nora is almost looking at the camera in that pic, what cuties. Miles is just a little climber isn't he. The breakfast scene is pretty darn cute. As always I sure miss you all. momma
Post a Comment