I misplaced our video camera for a while -
but I found it!
but I found it!
So here are a few videos of Miles I took yesterday.
Even though dealing with hitting/biting/pushing & hair pulling is not my favorite - I absolutely LOVE this age. When he is being good - he is such fun!
5 comments:
Cute!! Jasmine heard Miles say "Maa!" for kissing and she is kissing him back!! WAY CUTE!!
So cute that little boy is!! I can't believe how big he is! I can't wait to see you all soon!
LOVE the videos! Gosh, look how much energy is packed into that little body. Just sitting there on Brian and you can still see the energy he has inside of him. What a CUTIE! I can definitely see how you say his cuteness makes it easy to forgive him for the other things. He is so Stinkin Cute!
You new blog is so CUTE, and you kids are beautiful:)
Hope all is well...
He's growing up so quickly. What a sweetie.
Post a Comment