Yes, I really do love Mondays. I love the fun and work and craziness of the weekends but it is always nice come Monday morning to get my house put back together and return to a normal schedule. I am happy to report that Brian is feeling MUCH better today and is not contagious anymore either - yay! He went back to school today but is not going to be riding his bike there and back in this cold weather for a while. We enjoyed watching conference yesterday - there were a lot of talks that were incredible - but Elder Holland's talk - WOW!! I want to watch it over and over again. (If you missed it click HERE and then click on Sunday PM and scroll over until you see Elder Jeffery R. Holland's name...) It was amazing. We went for a drive in the morning before conference started (ours is from 12-2 and 4-6 because of the time difference) and saw some beautiful countryside.
Here are a few pictures of our drive:
Living somewhere like this would be my dream come true!
4 comments:
Glad to hear Brian is feeling better! We've been worried about him!
Dang!! When's the last time I even talked to you on the phone?! Glad he is feeling better! Conference was really good as usual. I really like Holland's talk and the Doctor one... from the 70.. but I can't remember his name right now!
You are right on the money about Elder Holland's talk. Powerful! I love conference weekend. It was a little lonely here because John had to drive to Billings, Montana today. I survived it though. Can you move that house you like closer to me! I will start looking for one along that same lines! Sophie does not look too happy about the ride, but Mils and Nora do. Glad Brain is feeling better. Kisses to you all! naunie
We also loved Holland's talk, and conference. It's always uplifting and just what I need. Cute pictures of the kids and drive! We LOVE going on rides!
Post a Comment