Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Nora's new hair...

Before...                                                               

7 comments:

John and Penny said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!! Love it to pieces. Just like I love that little girl. Kisses from me please. naunie

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a doll. We love all of you.

Aubreydoll said...

Super cute!!

Kyle and Janell said...

So cute. She looks so much older!

Johnson said...

She looks just like you Lexie.

John and Penny said...

Wow I miss that cute little face! Give her hugs from grandpa. If you could send me some pictures of her when she was here and pictures of daily life where you live I may be inspired to get a song written for her. I know she has been asking about it. And the rest of my beautiful grand kids that I still owe. I am not too busy right now and I am in the song writing mood so I need pictures lots of pictures!! Grandpa Dalley

Ashlee said...

It's amazing how much older a haircut can make them look! She looks darling- of course!