Brian, Lexie, Sophie, Nora, Miles & Wesley
Yeah, they do a good job. So good that My BOYS want it. Along with all the other infomercials stuff!!!!
It worked on me too because I bought them. I am not smart enough to get them to work properly. Maybe I should send her mine? :)
She is too grown up! What will she want when she turns sixteen!!!! Crazy girl. momma
Ha Ha too funny!!! I want to try them too! If you get them let me know if they work. I am pretty sure that I saw a girl the other day with one in her hair, but it looked a bit weird. I don't think that she did it right.
Hahahahaha! Ah six. She's totally got the fab hair to work them though. Oh, and I've seen them at Target in the TV section.
Aaron and I saw this commercial and busted up laughing!!!! Let us know if it really works! Love your family picture.
oooh, I'm with Sophie! Good taste, girl! :)
You know I want it!! I flippin love infomercials! I'm a sucker
My kids want everything on infomercials too. Bendaroos, Bumpits, under the bed shoe storage, you name it!
I really must get one for me. I want hair like a 70's rock star.dad phillips
Going on 16. I actually just saw them in bed bath and beyond 2 days ago. She's definitely growing up.
So I have one..... not as easy to put in as it looks! but they were at my walmart for 10 bucks! I hate those dang infamercials!!! They get me too!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Yeah, they do a good job. So good that My BOYS want it. Along with all the other infomercials stuff!!!!
It worked on me too because I bought them. I am not smart enough to get them to work properly. Maybe I should send her mine? :)
She is too grown up! What will she want when she turns sixteen!!!! Crazy girl. momma
Ha Ha too funny!!! I want to try them too! If you get them let me know if they work. I am pretty sure that I saw a girl the other day with one in her hair, but it looked a bit weird. I don't think that she did it right.
Hahahahaha! Ah six. She's totally got the fab hair to work them though. Oh, and I've seen them at Target in the TV section.
Aaron and I saw this commercial and busted up laughing!!!! Let us know if it really works! Love your family picture.
oooh, I'm with Sophie! Good taste, girl! :)
You know I want it!! I flippin love infomercials! I'm a sucker
My kids want everything on infomercials too. Bendaroos, Bumpits, under the bed shoe storage, you name it!
I really must get one for me. I want hair like a 70's rock star.
dad phillips
Going on 16. I actually just saw them in bed bath and beyond 2 days ago. She's definitely growing up.
So I have one..... not as easy to put in as it looks! but they were at my walmart for 10 bucks! I hate those dang infamercials!!! They get me too!
Post a Comment