Where will you be on November 5th?? Because I am going to CHICAGO to watch a taping of the Oprah Show! When we first found out we were moving to Michigan the first thing I thought about was getting tickets to Oprah. I've been checking her website every day for the last month to see when the tickets would be available (it's all done through e-mail...) So when I saw they were accepting reservations for the month of November for two days only I registered for tickets and then told all my friends here to do the same (you can register for yourself and 3 others). Well, today I got an e-mail that said I had not been picked. Boo! BUT then my friend/neighbor came over and said she had been picked and had put me down as one of the other three. Happy Day!! I am getting more and more excited. So we are planning a girls trip to Chicago in just over a week and I can't wait!!

11 comments:
Ha ha! I love that you've already blogged about it. Has it even been an hour since the news? I am so freaking excited!!!
HAHAHA! I love even more that we've all gone on blogging and facebooking about it already! Can you tell I need a break! It's going to ROCK!
How fun! Have a great time, what a lucky girl you are!
Fun! Hopefully it isn't the pregnant man or something like that =-). Let us all know what day it will show. Hope you have a good time. I've always wanted to go. I have even thought of sending in an essay about my mother, you know when people get invited because of that and it happens to be her "favorite things" show? Only in my dreams I guess.
SO jealous!! I totally put my name in for that and didn't get picked... you'll have to tell me when the next open window to register is. Have though! You'll have to tell me all about it!
Sounds like fun. But you be careful! It's a crazy world out there especially on the roads. So promise to be careful and promise you'll be a good girl and we might let you go.
Love ya, John
AWESOME! But who is driving??? I am so excited for you to do that. Can't wait to watch for you on tv! Love the new family photo!!! momma
that is so cool! congrats!
Well, I'm a little jealous! Keep us updated about when the show is going to air. Your new family picture at the top of you blog is so cute. Your kids already look so big!
AWESOME!! Hopefully it's the show about her favorite things for Christmas.
Yay for you! How awesome! Have a blast!
Post a Comment