Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A christmas classic

Send your own ElfYourself eCards

9 comments:

The Coolest Allen Family said...

Ugh! That is so unfair! Why must you torture me with your stripper free Country Dancin'?

Congratulations! I am glad yours worked! :)

Emily said...

Love it, can't wait to show the boys!

Amy K said...

that is so funny! I bet the girls love watching that. Thanks for the good laugh!

Brady and Rachel said...

Too funny, I always love your elfyourselfs. They seem to be expanding each year, hopefully it continues. I think it is becoming pretty popular. How cute to have Miles in it this year. As for waiting, if you didn't know it is you that got me so excited about the idea in the first place. After talking to you long ago back in the office of good old Alpine Storage, you made it sound like so much fun and I decided after that to do the same when we had another one. I just want to make sure EVERYONE in the dr. office knows that we do not want to know, so there is no accidental telling us. Thanks again for the idea, it is fun already, though I think Brady's family is going to go nuts as they are dying to know whether or not it is another boy or a girl, as the ratio of boys is SO HIGH. Oh well, they'll have to enjoy waiting.

Aaron and Kristi said...

That's soooo hilarious! I might have to snag your idea. Hallee keeps making me play it over and over again. You all look so cute! Merry Christmas!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow you guys are good dancers!!! Keep practicing until we get there in January.
Love Grandpa and Grandma Phillips

emily said...

H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cathie said...

Impressive! You guys are great entertainers!

Dawn said...

That's so funny! We elfed our family last year and I think I laughed so hard I peed my pants! As always your family is so adorable!