I can't believe Christmas will be here in one week! I am in the midst of last minute shopping, neighbor treat making, project finishing and package mailing! Here is a bit of what we've been up to the past week!

I had planned on posting this picture of Nora last week but never got around to it. I think she looks so grown up in it. She was sitting at the table making up songs and stories about her best friend "Strawberry". She has such a fun imagination!
These next 3 pictures were taken at Sophie's first concert. Her elementary school put on a singing program, it was so fun - but there were so many people there! Nora, Miles and I had to sit at the very top of the balcony in the High School Auditorium. I was glad I had my zoom lens!

I love this picture, even though it's blurry, because the kids were all supposed to be doing "free style" dancing and Sophie was really getting in to it!

Sophie amidst her classmates (that's her teacher in the green) Don't you love the look on the face of her classmate behind her!

Sophie loves to sing, but she doesn't like to be in the spotlight, so the concert was perfect for her to be a part of because she could really enjoy singing with her class but not be too nervous! All week she had been telling me she got to do the tango at the program but when the tango dancers started dancing Sophie didn't join them. Afterwards I asked her why she didn't tango and she said, "Me and Jayden (her partner) just weren't as good as the others!" Later she told me that Jayden wasnt being a good listener so they couldn't do it. So who knows what happened!? Luckily she wasn't sad about it. I think I was more dissapointed than she was!
We may not have as much wrestling going on in our house as some people (Tuck & Tru!) but it does happen occasionally:


Miles had his 10 month check up yesterday and is still in the 5-10 percentile for weight and height and 25th percentile for his noggin. He weighs 17 pounds and 2 ounces, which doesn't seem
that small.... aren't babies usually around 20 pounds at around age one? He is still not walking, but at the stage that he probably
could if he was as brave as he used to be!

Here are the girls with our advent calendar. It was the one that hung in my house growing up (ironically Brian's family used the exact same one growing up as well!!) I remember trying to wake up before my brother and sister just so I could be the one to move the bear! I think I was supposed to mail this to one of them this year. Oops. Sorry guys!


The funnest thing we've been doing lately is hanging out with Brian!! It's been so fun to have him around - relaxed and with nothing to do!!
2 comments:
What fun pictures and what fun you guys are having. I don't think I want Brady to see the pic of the girls wrestling. The other night as both boys were throwing themselves at him and on top of him he turned to me and said he REALLY hopes this next one is a girl who will cuddle with daddy instead of jumping ALL OVER HIM. Sometimes it gets a bit much, neither of them want to just hang out and sit by daddy. If he sees even the girls will wrestle, he may realize its hopeless. j/k As for Miles' weight. Camden was very similar on the weight as Miles is, though I don't think most babies are 20 lbs at birth Lexie. Maybe at age one (that sounds right), but not birth. j/k Just couldn't resist. Have a great holidays, and tell everyone hi for us.
Nora does look grown up!! She looks so beautiful. How many Kindergarten classes are there? I bet you did great, Sophie!! I can't believe Miles is going to be turning one soon. What a cutie. It looks like you're enjoying time with Brian. I'm glad Aaron's done with his classes too. It's nice to do nothing!!
Post a Comment