Friday, April 18, 2008

Nora's been tagged!!

Here's a little info on our Nora Gracie girl:



* Nora loves to pretend. She is constantly talking in a high-pitched voice and being someone or something else. Her current favorite is to be "a baby ogre" (and she hasn't seen Shrek!)
* She adores her big sister and is alway saying, "Play with me sis!"
* She loves singing songs to Miles - usually made up ones!
* She is very tenderhearted.
* She often talks about "her school" and "her teacher" and how she is going to be starting school soon.
* She is usually the peacemaker at home.
* She's outgoing and will do things that surprise me - like bear her testimony in church.
* She is really good at climbing and maneuvering her body around playground equipment without falling - I think she should be a gymnast!
* She is usually very sweet, but when she gets mad -
LOOK OUT!
* When she is hurt/mad/sad she usually wants to be left alone - this is totally opposite of Sophie - and if you don't leave her alone you may get hurt!
* She likes to be "babied" and taken care of. (Don't we all??)

Nora wants to tag: Truman, Owen, Laynee, Jackie, Tadhg, Maddie J. and Lizzie Jean

5 comments:

emily said...

Nora Gracie girl!!! I wish I lived by you so I could hear that high pitched voice everyday!! You and Tadhg could be The Chipmunks!! Every Johnson has to have at least ONE child that is a fantastic climber!!

John and Penny said...

I was going to say that she takes after me! I use to love to climb anything and walk across the top of fences like a tight rope. I guess it would be a little hard for her to take after me but I can enjoy the thought. She is so sweet and I really miss her. Love Grandpa John

John and Penny said...

I miss those little made up songs and that little high voice! Love you Nora Gracie girl! YOU are so awesome! Naunie

Kyle and Janell said...

Your girls are growing up way too fast! The scrapbook expo was just yesterday and I was remembering last year when we went to it and we had no idea what things the next year had for us!

Emily said...

Love learning about more how your girls are growing up, and there loves, interests and personalities. They are growing up so quickly! Tuck was excited to be tagged. We'll get ours up soon!