Saturday, April 5, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Today is my sweet mother-in-law's birthday! She is such an amazing, wonderful person. She has always been such an example to me and has so many qualities I hope to possess someday. She is an awesome grandma and is so patient and always has so many fun ideas for the kids. My girls adore her and especially love when she does ballet with them! We love and miss her so much and wish we could be with her today. Happy Birthday!!

Sophie and grandma
Reading books together
Performing a dance grandma taught them when they came out for a visit!
Brian and his mama - I think they look so much alike!!
Grandma with Miles
The night before we moved - all the girls (minus Emily Ann) :(
Grandma and Nora

8 comments:

John and Penny said...

Happy birthday Rhonda! Lexie you do have a very sweet mother in law. She hasn't changed. I remember her as a highschool friend. She was just as genuine then. I love the picture where they are dancing. could Sophie get her mouth opened any wider. Wow she is really into it!

Love ya, Grandpa John

John and Penny said...

Way cute pictures of Rhonda and the kids! She is an adorable woman! i admire her alot, especially for raising such great kids! Of couurse the best being Brian! She does havesome of the cutest grandkids ever! love ya all! Naunie

Johnson said...

Happy Birthday Rhonda!!! Brian does look a lot like her!!

Matt and Emily said...

We are lucky kids to have such a wonderful mother.

Emily said...

Agreed 100% , our mother in law is wonderful!!

Cathie said...

What wonderful pictures and memories!

John and Penny said...

I have to comment again. Sophie what do you think of your picture? WOW you are really into that dance! Grandpa sure misses you and Nora. And I can't wait to meet your brother. Love you!

ANDREA said...

oh my gosh. i have been dying to find friends from high school- and you seem to be the jackpot..you have links to tons of PHS'ers! You and Brian both look great and your kids are SO adorable! I was just thinking about you guys the other day- I hope you guys are doing good!

andrea bayles frandsen
forallyouhosers.blogspot.com