Sophie's hair cut.
Puzzles are a great way to beat the winter blues.
Sully loved "helping" daddy work on the basement!
It was time for this baby to get a hair cut. I was a bit sad to see his wings go, but it was time. Snip, snip and his signature look was gone.
He looked pretty darn cute though!
Nora loved doing the splits on the Costco floor, it was very slippery.
More puzzles!
We found some boxing gloves at the thrift store and the boys have liked fighting with them. These two are constantly wrestling/hitting/play fighting. It gets tiresome for me, but generally it's all in fun!
Cute brothers.
One of many, many, many trips to Menard's during the basement re-do.
Naunie and Grandpa got the kids Magnatiles for Christmas. They are a lot of fun.
Here is Sully ready for prayers. He looks so chubby and cute!
Sweet Sophie
Brian got me a home phone for Christmas (I may have sent him the link as an idea for my gift...) It's nice to have a stationary phone. Sullivan threw away one of our portable phones and I wanted one in the kitchen that everyone always knew was there, especially for when we left Sophie to babysit.
I really love it!
Sully got the worst head bonk ever.
I was watching Jaxon and Ian Roylance on Wednesdays and Wesley loved being a helper. He often says, "Sully and Ian are the cutest babies in the world!"
Sully was watching Curious George perched on this bin and it was too cute.
Basketball games!
The other kids loved them too, mostly...
Funny Sullivan.
Ice skating on Winnequah pond.
Boys on dish duty.






























No comments:
Post a Comment