Just some bits and pieces of our life right now:
These three (and I) had a yucky cold for a while. Sullivan is still getting over his and I'm hoping it won't be a long winter of sickness for him!
With it getting dark at 4:30 and being cold we get a lot of inside play time.
The girls have fun "teaching" Sully to sit up.
Wes and I went to Costco and shared a giant piece of pizza. Yummy.
Wes brought me our advent calendar and asked, "Can I please just open the pause one?" Haha! He thought the number 11 was they pause symbol. I don't think this means he uses electronics more than he uses numbers....
Here is an updated picture of his tongue. I showed this picture to my dentist when I went in for a cleaning and he had me make an appointment with an oral surgeon to most likely have it removed. Ick. Our appointment is next week so we'll see what they say.
Wesley loves making gingerbread cookies. I found these teeny teddy bear cookie cutters at the thrift store and we've had a lot of fun with them.
We got out our Christmas Thomas the train set and the boys play with it every day. So fun.
Mr. Sully's adorable rolls are much admired around here.
Miles and his cinnamon toast. He was eating this and said, "Mmm.... toast. One of the things that matter most in my life." I asked him what else matters and he said, "My family, my remote control car and chalkboard erasers!" Ha! Silly boy.
















1 comment:
Miles is a crackup! Mr Sully is getting so big and full of rolls! I love how close your sweet family is. So happy you are our family! Love you all.
Post a Comment