Thursday, May 15, 2014

Lovely May

May! Lovely, lovely May! May is the most wonderful month. Not only does it have Mother's Day and my birthday, it's really truly Spring and the warmth and Springy-ness feel amazing! This May has been pretty great so far.

A campfire dinner by the lake with friends!




A dandelion crown made for me by my two sweet girls:
A cute 8 year old who makes me smile:
Wesley experienced a high powered hand dryer and thought it was hilarious.
 I love three year olds (especially this one):



 
I love big brothers (especially this one):


And I love big sisters (especially these two):

And I love pregnant bellies (especially mine):
Hooray for May! I'm so happy it's only half way over!


1 comment:

Ann said...

You look beautiful, as always! Your hair is getting so long! Happy late birthday too! Hope it was an awesome day!