We have been warming up here and it has been so very nice. Our life changes so much when we can be outside! Daily walks to the library or park, riding bikes or roller blading. How did we survive the winter? April had a few weeks of rain with a day here or there that would be nice. It's been pretty nice this week so I'm hoping Spring is here to stay. The month of May has some serious making up to do if I'm going to be a happy Wisconsin-ite!!
Nora and Miles on a family walk.
We got some sand for our sandbox. Yay! Wesley spends a few hours each day playing in the sand. I think we need a bigger sandbox. Scooter loves it too, but he throws the sand out of it too quickly.
My sweet baby boy isn't really a baby anymore. But I ask him every day if he's my baby boy and he still says yes. Yay! I love this feisty kid. He's the cutest rascal around.
This face cracks me up.
We quickly learned we can't have the sandbox on the grass if we want to keep the grass :)
This is hard to read but Nora and Sophie each bought a beta fish with their own money. Nora's died within the week and she buried him in our yard and wrote on this rock for his gravestone. Sophie quickly gave her fish to Nora and said she didn't know why she bought one in the first place. Sweet girls. Nora's fish is named Zippy2.
3 comments:
Hi Lexie! I got browsing my blog and saw a comment from you from a long time ago (I don't blog anymore and hardly ever check blogs... darn facebook) and linked to your family blog. And I'm so glad I did! You are such a wonderful mom, I want my house to be like yours! Full of children, crafts, messes, outdoors, and lots of joy. You've inspired me! I think I'll start blogging again, I need those journals. Also I was in tears reading your story about your miscarriage, what a hard thing to go thru. But I was so impressed with your strength and faith, and understanding. I think the world of you and Brian. Thanks for the dose of positivity today! I hope you get spring soon!!!
What sweet girls you have. That was so nice of Soph to give her fish to Nora . Wow that sandbox gets used! That face of Wesley is a crack up! So glad you have had some nice days!
Aww, this makes me miss you guys so much. I love that Sophie is exactly like she's always been: kind, charitable and slightly sarcastic all at the same time. Perfect girl!
Post a Comment