Wesley still sleeps on a mattress in our office because he and Miles go to bed at different times and often keep each other up at night if they are in their room together. I'm hoping to get him upstairs with Miles soon, but usually it's easier to let him sleep in the office. Scooter apparently wants Wesley's bed for himself!
Sophie had an Activity Days talent show and played a song on her violin. She was pretty nervous and just did one song instead of the two she had planned, but she did a great job.
I found a huge bag of Mr. Potato heads at the thrift store for 5.00 so I was pretty excited about that. The kids have had a lot of fun with them.
Sometimes I feel like we already have 5 kids because Nora has to include Teddy in everything we do. We went to a dress-up Calvin & Hobbes birthday party and of course Teddy had to have a costume! I sewed up the orange dress and Nora added the stripes and belly and necklace and ears.
Scooter loves sitting right on Brian's lap and he gets just as excited as the kids do when he comes home from work. If he hears Wesley say "daddy" he jumps up on the chair by the window to see if Brian is home. Silly dog. And he kind of looks huge in this picture, but he hasn't grown much since he turned one in December. He tapered off at 22 pounds, which is nice. We sure love him.
Our weather is slowly getting better. Today it's back down in the 30's but we get a few 50 degree days here and there that are getting us through. I hope by next week we can finally put our coats away! We went on a walk on Sunday and Brian and I both wore our coats but Wesley didn't wear his and thought it was fine!
The kids did a Nature Scavenger hunt one Sunday afternoon and had a great time, they all love nature and science and animals and are always wanting to do anything related to those three things. It kept them all playing together so nicely for over an hour - so we'll probably be doing it often!
2 comments:
You always give me such great ideas of things to do with my kids. I think they would love a nature scavenger hunt!
Scooter does look huge! He is a pretty cute dog. Loved him the first time I met him too! That Nora and her Teddy are pretty cute. She reminds me of you so much! So glad Sophie was brave enough to play her violin. Way to go Soph! Looks like Scooter wants Wesley's blanket too! Maybe I should make him one of his own!
Post a Comment