School is officially out for the summer. Wahoo!! It was a crazy week
with my mom here and us closing on our house (yay!!) and lots and lots of
painting and moving, etc. (All the details for those events coming up
soon) The girls have both had a great year. I didn't think they would
transition so smoothly in to a new school, but they have completely
loved their school. They both had wonderful teachers and made
great friends and I'm so excited we will be staying in the same school. 
I love that Sophie is wearing the same shirt in both pictures - totally didn't plan that. Awwwww. My little girls are getting so grown up! A few fun clothing facts: Sophie loves wearing tight leggings and Nora loves tucking in her shirts :) I am looking forward to a fun summer having these two around!
1 comment:
it is down with the text books and up with the comics...
Post a Comment