I love Mothers Day! My cute family made my whole weekend great. Saturday we spent cleaning the church and getting donuts, cleaning up the house and yard, riding bikes, playing tag at the park and watching a movie! Sunday was just as great with breakfast in bed and lots of sweet notes and loves. Brian didn't have meetings before church and was able to help me out in Sacrament meeting when two other little girls joined our bench and Wesley fell asleep. I got to lead the kids in singing in Sacrament meeting and they all sung wonderfully. We had a yummy dinner with our neighbors and Brian made peach/blueberry cobbler for dessert. A perfect day! I love being a mother and am so grateful that these four beautiful kids are mine. Being a mom is the best!
1 comment:
I can't tell if Nora is happy to be taking a picture or scared out of her wits :)
Love you guys
Post a Comment