Sunday, July 10, 2011

Take me out to the ball game.

Some of Brian's colleagues play city ball so one night last week we went out watch one of their games. It was a lot of fun and the kids had a great time. It brought back memories of my days playing for "Bob's Bobettes" and church softball. Brian and I decided playing softball together is now on our bucket list. :)
The 3 younger kiddos were sufficiently covered in this sand/dirt by the end of the game.
Especially this one.
picture courtesy of Nora
I got Miles this adorable tiny baseball mitt at the thrift store, he calls it his baseball net and brought it with him to the game. When we arrived at the game he said, "How do I get out there?" He really thought he was coming to play! So cute. Luckily he wasn't too disappointed when Brian and I took turns playing catch with him.
How much do I love this picture? A LOT. So darn cute!

2 comments:

Cathrine said...

That's so much fun! Me and Lo play on a softball team together and i love it!

Tim and Angela Johnson said...

The Johnson family misses you so much! Going through your blog is making me cry. It hasn't even been a week yet and we are having Phillips withdrawals. We celebrated Grants birthday today and it seemed empty. We are so lucky to have had you for neighbors as long as we did! Be safe on your trip! We love you! Zach thinks you guys are on vocation and says that Miles will be back for his birthday! I didn't know what to say, but we will see you guys!