Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Love day & other stuff

We had a fun Valentine's Day complete with heart shaped pancakes for breakfast, school parties, heart shaped cookies and Valentine's from neighbors. I didn't take many pictures because it was also a busy day. Here are a few from the past few days:

Nora is already mourning the fact that winter is almost over. I keep reminding her how much she loves grass and butterflies and flowers. She is building a snowman in the picture. I was watching her out our window and it was so cute because she was talking to herself the whole time she was doing this and had no clue she was being watched - or photographed.
Sophie, on the other hand, doesn't much care for the snow. She would rather cuddle up on the couch and read a book, or play with Wesley. She looks SO grown up in this picture. Where is my little girl?
Oh yes - there she is! I love missing teeth smiles.
Miles and I went to Nora's Chinese New Year parade at school and to her Valentine's day party. He fell asleep in the car right when we got to the school yesterday so I had to carry Wes in the carrier, Miles in one arm and two containers of cookies and frosting in the other arm. It was a good workout.
This is Nora's Chinese New Year parade.
Wesley really loves sweet potatoes!

6 comments:

Ruth said...

I think all the pictures I have taken of Nora this last week (which is strangely quite a few) she is making her clicking/hissing noise. She cracks me up!

Dallin said...

What great pics. You are right, Sophie looks so grown up..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MILES.
Love you guys,
dad

Kyle and Janell said...

I can't believe you guys still have that much snow!
I love the sweet potato face:)

John and Penny said...

I miss that noise Nora makes. I laugh every time I think of it! Iare sue Sophie is only going to be eight??? Somehow I can just see you carrying ALL that in one trip. I would have done the same. Cute cute kids! I miss you all. That is a pretty bald head that little Wes has, so adorable. Mr. Miles is getting so grown up too, Happy birthday little man!

John and Penny said...

PS LOVE the sweet potato face!

Andy & Ashlee said...

Wesley seems like such a happy baby! Those big eyes kill me in all of his pictures. Sophie does look so grown up in these pictures. Crazy how time flies when you get old like us :)