Thursday, November 18, 2010

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!

Brian bought the girls and I tickets to go see the Broadway show Mary Poppins at the Wharton Center. We had a great time together and it was an amazing show! Sophie was so excited because she has loved Mary Poppins since she was two and used to call it "Pa-Pottins" and want to watch it twice a day. I think it's obvious from the pictures just how excited she was! She was grinning the whole time and loved every second of it. Nora liked it as well, but it was really late and she fell asleep just before intermission and again for the last part of the show. Brian and the boys got to stay home and play cars and build a fort together. It was a fun night for all of us!



2 comments:

Marianne & Clayton said...

Fun! I was thinking of you guys last night. I love the pictures of Sophie, I can't wait to ask her about it all.

John and Penny said...

I'd say excited! I am sure you had fun. Good for you!