True to tradition we went and cut down our tree the day after Thanksgiving. We went to a fun place called Tannenbaum's (where we've gone the last three years) and had a fun and freezing cold time. This year we decided we'd take the first tree we found that we liked and that was in our budget and be done instead of walking all around searching for the perfect tree. We've learned with kids that the searching part gets old pretty quickly! So within 10 minutes we found our tree and got some hot cocoa and doughnuts and sat by the fire. It is beautiful tree and we had a great time together. We almost lost our tree on the tractor/trailer ride back from the fields. Luckily Brian balanced it on his foot (both of our hands were full) until someone grabbed it for us! Funny.
2 comments:
looks like lot so of fun but I am jealous! remember when we would all go up Strawberry and cut down our trees? I use to love that so much. Now you all have your own beautiful families and Grandpa and Naunie are just a memory. So sad! Love and miss you all so much Christmas last year was wonderful. Grandpa John
I agree with Grandpa! I loved finding the Christmas tree! So happy you were able to go again this year! I love the fungus, but agree a pic is far better that taking it home! Kids are adorable! Nice tree by the way!
Post a Comment