I have to post how good my kids have been lately! I think it really helps that we have a pretty set daily schedule that they can basically count on. They are all getting along so well, it is so much fun to hear them play and laugh together. After lunch they have an hour of quiet time where they are all in their room. They can play or read or listen to stories or whatever - as long as it is a generally quiet activity. Today the timer went off and I heard them say, "Aaawww!! We are staying in here!" Umm..... okay by me!
I am feeling pretty blessed that my kids have been doing so well together lately.
It makes for one happy mama!
It makes for one happy mama!
5 comments:
Oh my! They are all so adorable! Man I can't wait to come and see you all! How nice it is that they
are getting along so well. I remember one summer when you kids made a "library" in the basement and you all had a fun time and as I remember it, you had a fun time together that summer! Kids are just so fun to have around! Give them all a big fat kiss from Naunie, don't forget yours!
How sweet! I loved what they said when the timer went off. Love ya!
I am very envious, we hit the point in the summer, where we've had so much fun together, in our house, my kids are getting sick of each other! So fun to see your kiddos growing up!
Great pictures. The kids really do look happy together. Give them (and you) hugs from me.
Wish I was coming with your mom.
I am glad to know other boys are fans of dolls :) I love that it's the snow white dress that is most important.
Post a Comment