
We waited for my mom and john to come before taking our annual trip to
Bronner's! It is such a magical place full of Christmas cheer!

Some fun Christmas trees...

A giant gingerbread house...

And the big man himself (we think Bronner's has the REAL Santa - where else would he be besides the largest Christmas store in the world??)

Miles was mesmerized by all the trains circling round the ceiling!

Grandpa and Naunie with the girls and their ornament choices - Sophie chose a bird again this year, and Nora chose a mermaid. Nora originally wanted a ballerina who was touching her head and spinning - but we could not find one who actually had her hand on top of her head (their were plenty who had their hands above their heads, but that wasn't good enough!) Luckily finding the mermaid was a perfect fit! We let Miles choose a car out of all their car ornaments - you can see it clutched in his hand while he's sitting on Santa's lap. He (of course!) loved it.

And my favorite picture from the night.
3 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun! I wish we had some fun Christmas-y stuff around here! Or at least some stinkin snow!!
Love the last picture. Perfect! Miles reminds me so much of Tayson when he was that age. They way you describe him lining up his cars. Tayson used to do that for hours it seemed like. A lot oof times it was biggest to smallest, etc. I remember the fun we had watching him doing that. Hard to believe he's now 6! Boy how time flies! Glad you guys love Michigan so much. Can't believe Brian has less than a year left. WOW, it seems like it wasn't long ago we were all at Alpine Storage, and I'm so grateful for that experience and our friendship, but at the same time I would never want to go back to working there if that makes sense. I just loved the close proximity of Tayson having two best friends right there, and making two best friends myself.
I love that pic of Nora too! It was such a fun time! Thanks for waiting for us to go there! naunie
Post a Comment