Today is our Sophie girl's birthday. It's been a crazy, fun and wonderful six years with her in our life. We wouldn't change a thing about her. We simply ADORE her. And we are so proud of the sweet and caring little girl she has become. Happy Birthday Sophie!

9 comments:
happy birthday sophie! we miss you!
Happy Birthday Sophie! We love you!
Ahh! what a cutie pie. Happy Birthday to one of the sweetest girls EVER! I love you little girl. It has been some of the greatest 6 years of my life too just knowing Sophie. Naunie
Happy Birthday!!!!
Crazy that she is 6! She is so darling, and such a sweet little girl. You guys are doing something right:) I hope you are having a great trip, and we are excited to see you when you get back!
Happy birthday Sopher Doodle! Can't wait to see you in a few days!
Happy Birthday Sophie! Spencer and Madelyn cant wait to see you. . . in a while still!
Happy belated birthday Sophie! I'm sorry I am late and I'm sorry I didn't phone. I'm a bum but I sure do love you! Grandpa John
Happy Birthday, Soph! I meant to tell you guys how much I loved your bird-day party. All your ideas were so cute!
Post a Comment