Miles has been learning the tricks of becoming a real boy. He loves getting into mischief and knows just when he's doing it. No cabinet, basket, drawer, or shelf that is within reach is safe from his little hands. He has this amazing sixth sense for when the bathroom door gets left open and makes a bee line for the toothpaste or the plunger. I forget how busy babies are at this age!
5 comments:
That boy stole my heart while we were there....
Grandpa Phillips
Wow he is growing up! What a cute picture. Please give him (and the girls) hugs from Grandpa John I sure miss you all.
You mean he hasn't discovered the toilet paper roll yet??
I loved your previous post. Isn't family grand? That Sophie seems to have ehr mother's heart.
It is crazy when they get a little busier!! He does have a cute smile! He is so cute!!
He is soo cute! He has so many teeth!
Post a Comment