Friday, August 24, 2007

The previous pictures...

Because I can't figure out how to put a caption under the photos right now I will add in a little explanation for some of the photos. But because there are so many and I can't remember which order they are in you'll just have to figure it out! Sorry. :)
There is one of the girls chilling on the couch at the hotel, they LOVED staying in Hotels and swimming every night and the continental breakfast each morning (which I equally loved!) There are some of Winter Quarters and Nauvoo, where Sophie was thrilled to find a birdhouse somewhere in one of the gardens we were exploring. We had to convince her that the birds were coming back to their house so we could not take it with us. There are some pics from my uncle Terry's house. The 2 large bears (yes, they were really alive - once!) There's one pic of Brian sitting in a Mercedes. He was quite excited because he got to take some of my uncles' cars for a spin (a Rolls Royce, a NXS, a porsche, and a mercedes). There is also a great picture of Brian imitating a clown picture from my uncles house. I thought he did such a great job I just had to share!! There is one picture of a beautiful covered bridge in Madison County,Illinois (I'm pretty sure it was Illinois?) Ever heard of the bridges of Madison County? There's a picture of Sophie holding my uncle's shih tzu - named Sophie as well! And a picture of my mom and sophie in the car on our way to Denver.It was so nice to have her for the first 9 hours of the trip! And a picture of Toph and Emily, Brian's brother and his wife, who without their help (and my mom's) we would not have been able to accomplish our move in such a timely manner - thanks a bunch mama, emily and toph!

1 comment:

emily said...

What cute pics sis!! I really miss you guys and now that you are half-way closer than you were before maybe I will get to see you!